Drag drop fields, set titles and signup page ready. Also enable Facebook login in no time and show user directory on page with simple shortcode.
WP User Registration Form render WordPress signup form based on fields selected by Admin. Input fields can be placed in registration form using nice drag and drop meta page. Four fields are set Â to defualt as per required by WP Core these are: User Name, Email First and Last name. Once user is registered emails sent with login detail.
[wproto_animated_image image=”3266″ image_size=”medium” image_align=”alignnone”]
- Simplest Registration Form Designer
- Login & Signup with Facebook
- Member Directory
- List View
- Grid View
- Edit Profile
- Change Password
- Email Templates
- Set Redirects (after login and registration)
- Change Form Design
- CSS Editor
- Masked input
- Select box
- Section break
Member directory can be rendered using a shortcode [nm-wp-member-listing]. There are options attached under plugin menu to configure this listing like:
- Choose columns
- Restrict public access
- Restrict user roles display etc
To render registration, login and edit profile pages please use following shortcodes
- [nm-wp-registration] (render registration form)
- [nm-wp-login] (render login form)
- [nm-wp-edit-profile] render profile editor
- [nm-wp-member-listing] (render member directory)
If user is logged in then Login page will show Edit profile instead and similarly if user is not logged then Edit page will show Login form.
25 August 2015: Version 1.5 released.
- Features: Auto login after registration
6 June 2015: Version 1.4 released.
- Features: Grid system
- Submit button center aligned
23 May, 2015: Version 1.2 released.
- Mailchimp subscriptions
- Fixed issue with agreement checkbox
8 February, 2015: Version 1.1 released.
- Restrict Page Access
- For members only
- Role based restriction
- Registration with a Role
25 December, 2014: Version 1.0 released.
- Happy Chrismass, I just born today!